The same great InfiniteAloe Skin Care available in two half-ounce ounce travel-friendly scents! Looking for our larger sizes? Or the ingredients? Directions for use? Learn more about all InfiniteAloe Skin Care varieties.
Travel Size Skin Care
InfiniteAloe Skin Care Ingredients
All InfiniteAloe ingredients are Non-GMO, cruelty-free, and never tested on animals (more details on our Ingredients page).
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice (organically grown) — The InfiniteAloe cream base is Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice (organically grown). This is the aloe plant commonly known as ‘Aloe Vera’ or True Aloe. It is the aloe used in burn clinics and known around the world for its healing properties.
- Deionized water — water with the impurities removed to safely moisturize your skin.
- Glycerin — sourced from kelp to naturally hydrate the skin and make it soft.
- Glyceryl Stearate — skin conditioner and moisturizer derived from glycerin and fatty acids.
- PEG-100 Stearate — has low absorption into the skin, it allows the mixing of oils and water.
- Isopropyl Palmitate (from coconut) — thickening agent and lubricant on the skin’s surface, it gives InfiniteAloe products a smoother appearance and ultra soft texture.
- Cetyl Alcohol — sourced from plants, it keeps oil and water from separating, gives spreadability, and foaming capacity. It is well known to effectively condition and soften skin and hair.
- Phenoxylethanol — a relatively gentle bactericide preservative that is considered non-irritating.
- Cetyl Lactate — a skin conditioner and moisturizer.
- Triethanolamine — a pH adjuster, it reduces surface tension to enable water and oil-soluble ingredients to mix.
- Allantoin — a skin protector found in comfrey.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) — to calm and hydrate skin, it included to block free radicals to fight the signs of aging and environmental stress.
- Methyl Gluceth 20 — noted for its safety, it imparts a smooth, silky feel on the skin and is used to improve skin hydration.
- Polysorbate 80 — helps dissolve ingredients so they blend together (makes InfiniteAloe look creamier and more attractive).
- Carbomers — thickening agents to prevent the oil and liquid from separating, they absorb and retain water.
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans — increase hydration, elasticity and firmness of the skin. Easily accepted into the skin, they can improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Soluble Collagen — an important structural protein of the skin.
- Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel Seed Extract) — traditionally used to stimulate skin regeneration.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract — traditionally used to treat skin disorders, it increases natural production of cortisone and soothes rashes.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grapeseed Seed Oil) — has antioxidants vitamins A, C, and E that are easily absorbed. They are included to repair damage making them ideal for mature and sensitive skin. Non-comodogenic.
- Zea Mays Corn Oil — organically grown, this is naturally golden oil to soften skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid — critical part of the skin’s structure, it is used by medical professionals on wrinkles. As a naturally occurring antioxidant, glycosaminogly can help retain water in skin, help tissue, diminish the appearance of wrinkles, lubricate joints and heal.
- Thiamine HCL (Vitamin B1) — helps maintain healthy deep skin tissues.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) — anti-aging, anti-oxidant from coconut and not palm oil. It promotes cell turnover in the skin and helps with breakouts, acne and psoriasis. Niacinamide Vitamin B3 increases skin circulation, supports detoxification, and increases production of ceramides and fatty acids, two key components of your skin’s outer protective barrier.
- Thioctic Acid — a fatty acid that generates energy and radiance with vitamins A, B, C and E. In studies it visibly reduced mild-to-moderate wrinkles up to 50% and fine lines almost disappeared to the eye. It also reduced pore size and refined skin texture.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract — traditional lore credits it with refining and rehydrating skin, increasing skin circulation, oxygenation and detoxification, and maintaining skin elasticity.
- Usnea lichen extract — when used medicinally, is antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower (Chamomile) — traditionally used for soothing skin inflammations, minor wounds, and minimizing scars.
- Camellia Oleifera Leaf (Green Tea Extract) — known as an anti-aging antioxidant.
- Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey) — as a traditional healing herb, studies show its allantoin is effective for eczema and dermatitis.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract — traditionally used for acne, eczema, psoriasis, diaper rash and dry chapped skin.
- Citrus Grandis Fruit (Grapefruit Seed Extract) — antiseptic, anti-fungal, good for oily skin and acne, may help with wounds and scar tissue, used as a natural preservative in cosmetics.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) — energizes skin by increasing oxygen in the cells, helping them to repair damage, smooth fine lines, shed toxins, and regenerate tissue.
- Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate (PEPTIDES) — has been clinically shown to reduce the depth of lines and wrinkles.
- Dimethyl Sulfone, MSM — a source of keratin to promote healthy skin, collagen growth, and elasticity.
- Dimethyl MEA (2-dimethylaminoethanol) — from a vegan source, is known to stabilize cell membranes to reduce normal aging; diminishes the appearance of lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Rosa Moschata (Rosehips Seed Oil) — a non-greasy oil known for its natural acne and eczema relief, it reduces visible signs of aging, gives glowing skin.
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil) — a light oil that easily penetrates skin helping to control oily skin and maintain moisture in dry skin.
- Caprylic/capric Triglycerides — from coconut oil and glycerin, it repairs skin and resists moisture loss.
- Diisopropyl Adipate — acts as lubricant on the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) — a powerful antioxidant and natural preservative.
- Lecithin (from soy) — an emulsifier, allowing oils to blend smoothly with water-based items.
- Disodium EDTA — a preservative, chelator and stabilizer, it bonds with metal ions which maintains clarity and prevents smelling rancid.
- BHT — a food preservative.
- Colloidal Oatmeal — soothes angry, itchy red skin, rashes and eczema.
- Browse our latest InfiniteAloe coupon codes and free shipping promotions.
- Get the best pricing on InfiniteAloe products in our Special Offers & Bundles section.
- FREE Shipping is automatically applied to orders over $199 shipped within the entire United States!
- First-time customer? Check out our $29.99 Introductory Offer Bundle.
You may also like…